1. Graduates of the Business Administration Accounting program may be eligible for credit in the Certified General Accountants, Certified Management Accountants, Canadian Institute of Management, Canadian Payroll Association and the Institute of Canadian Bankers programs.
2. Graduates of the two-year Business Administration Accounting program, who have achieved a minimum of a 70% average each program year, may be able to transfer into the third year of a four-year degree program at Cape Breton University (CBU), Atlantic Baptist University (ABU) or the University of New Brunswick Saint John (UNBSJ).
NBCC is committed to furthering our university relationships; therefore, other university agreements may be available.
3. Many other universities give credit for courses completed in the Business Administration program.
4. Students accepted into this program may be eligible for financial awards offered through the J.D. Irving Limited Incentives Program.
5. This is a L.I.V.E. program. NBCC L.I.V.E. students have a world of knowledge at their fingertips via the NBCC wireless network. Classes that use the L.I.V.E. program are different from traditional classes because students may find themselves completing class assignments online or maintaining an electronic journal. When not in the classroom, students can still communicate with their classmates and instructors in an electronic medium, measure their knowledge through online tests, or simply conduct research on the internet. To find out more about how L.I.V.E. works, click here