From where to go on the first day to how you're going pay for
college, we've prepared information that we think will be helpful as you
prepare. Making the decision to go to college is a big one, so we're
trying to make it as painless as possible. If you read through this
information and still have questions, contact us! The Student Success team is here for you.
Select a guide from the list below for your information:
(will be available soon)
- NBCC Fredericton - New Student Guide - Fall 2013
- NBCC Miramichi - New Student Guide - Fall 2013
- NBCC Moncton - New Student Guide - Fall 2013
- NBCC Saint John - New Student Guide - Fall 2013
- NBCC St. Andrews - New Student Guide - Fall 2013
- NBCC Woodstock - New Student Guide - Fall 2013
*IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR STUDENTS ACCEPTED IN OUR HEALTH PROGRAMS*
If you have been accepted in one of our Health programs, you will be required to provide us with an updated immunization record in order to satisfy the requirements of certain workplaces. Completion of these requirements may take some time. You are advised to contact your health care professional as soon as possible. For additional information and for a copy of the Immunization Form that will need to be filled out, see SECTION 11 - IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS AND CRIMINAL RECORD VERIFICATION section of the New Student Guide (see above).
2013-2014 Program Fees (tuition, books, equipment and other materials)