Please don’t hesitate to give us a call, or drop by for a visit.
- Take the Rothesay Avenue Exit
- Follow Rothesay Avenue to the large Esso at a set of lights
- Turn Left onto McAllister Drive
- Pass all the Malls and get into the right hand lane
- At the top of the hill and at a set of lights you will see a Petro Canada to your right, a Church straight ahead and a fire station across and to the left – this is Loch Lomond Rd and where McAllister Drive turns into Champlain Drive.
- Go through the lights and continue straight (at the very beginning of the subdivision the road splits – stay left) When Champlain Drive end turn left onto Grandview Avenue
- The Campus will be on the right hand side.
- Take the City Centre Exit (second one after the toll booth)
- Cross four (4) lanes of traffic to be in the left hand lane and turn left onto Union Street
- Follow Union Street to the Causeway (you will see the Telegraph Journal Building on the left)
- Cross the Causeway and stay in the right hand lane.
- At the end of the Causeway turn right onto Bayside Drive
- Get in the left hand lane (middle lane) because the road will split at the first set of lights and you want to stay left. Continue on and the Campus will be on the right hand side.
NBCC Saint John is located on the Saint John Transit bus route (#30 Champlain Heights; #33 Champlain Express). For more information visit Saint John Transit.
Once at the campus, first time visitors are encouraged to stop in at our Student Success Centre, located at the front entrance, for information about our campus and our programs.