Topics will include:
- Develop more spontaneous linguistic responses and fluidity to various situations
- Focus will be on every day conversations at home, at work, or in social situations
- Build more complex sentences using various pronouns and conjunctions
- Learn and use more language peculiarities – ie – colloquial expressions
- Various activities inside and outside the class and group interaction will assist the students in expressing themselves more clearly and accurately in real-life context
To register, phone (506) 869-6994.
Feb. 5 to April 18 (11 weeks). Tuesday and Thursday, 6 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
Fees and Requirements
Tuition: $375 NOTE:
Placement tests for the French classes will occur on dates to be announced.