Topics will include:
- Introduce self and others
- Class will choose two themes (for example: restaurants, travel)
- Discuss the weather
- Learn basic vocabulary related to the chosen themes and how to ask simple questions
- Understand and use various sentence structures properly (affirmative and negative)
- Learn basic verb tenses (present, past and future)
Prerequisites: None Registration:
To register, phone (506) 869-6994.
Feb. 5 to April 18 (11 weeks). Tuesday and Thursday, 6 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
Fees and Requirements
Placement tests for the French classes will occur on dates to be announced.