Topics will include:
The most common mistake of gardeners is not providing their plants with growing conditions that they need to thrive; for the price of one small shrub, this course may be the best investment you make in your garden! This session will examine:
- Creating healthy, living soils
- Composting tips
- The dangers of some fertilizers and pesticides
- Environmentally-friendly ways to control disease
- Perfect plants for difficult growing locations
- Common mistakes when planting flowers and shrubs
Prerequisites: None Registration:
To register, phone (506) 869-6994.
Feb. 7 (1 week). Thursday, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Fees and Requirements