Topics will include:
- Setting up Windows 7, explaining your computer, getting it up and running
- Adapting your work environment (desktop), explaining the use of the mouse
- Setting up user accounts, inputting information, changing fonts and deleting data
- Using various types of software, safely installing and activating programs
- Using and understanding media such as photos, music and videos
- Introduction to e-mail and the Internet, including creating an e-mail account and using attachments
- Organizing and backing up your “stuff”
- Interesting programs and handy features in Windows 7
- Basic maintenance to keep you and your PC running
To register, phone (506) 869-6994.
Feb. 6 to April 10 (10 weeks). Wednesday, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Fees and Requirements