Topics will include:
Not only are many commercial products harmful to your health, they can also be harmful to your plants and to the environment. But homemade concoctions can do just as much damage. In this session, you’ll learn to:
- Control insects naturally
- Identify and control common diseases
- Differentiate common garden myths from garden facts
- Create a healthy lawn
- Save time and money in a perennial garden
- Create year-round seasonal interest in your gardens
To register, phone (506) 869-6994.
Feb. 21 (1 week). Thursday, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Fees and Requirements