- Choose from four simple ways to complete your application form:
- By phone: 1-888-796-NBCC (within North America)
1-506-789-2404 (outside North America)
- By fax: 1-506-789-2430
- By mail:
College Admissions Service
6 Arran St.
Campbellton, NB E3N 1K4
- Pay the application fee for each program (maximum of two):
Canadian applicants: $50 for a selection of 1 or 2 programs
- In person: pay at one of our six locations
By mail: send a cheque or money order with your application made payable to the Minister of Finance.
- By funds transfer from the bank
International applicants: $100 CDN for a selection of 1 or 2 programs
- Submit your official High School, college and/or university transcripts. It is important that your transcript of marks demonstrates how you meet, or are in the process of meeting, the admission requirements.
Please note: We will accept your grade 11 transcript until your grade 12 transcript is available.
INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS: An interpretation of the grading system along with proof of the language of instruction is also required. Failure to disclose such information may result in a delay in the processing of your application. (Photocopies will not be accepted).
If you are a mature applicant (will be 21 prior to the program registation), please follow steps 1-3 above, and:
If you are a transfer applicant, please follow steps 1-3 above, and:
If you are an international applicant, please follow steps 1-3 above, and:
- you should keep the important dates for international applicants in mind
If you are a person with a disability, please follow steps 1-3 above, and:
- you should indicate any disability-related accommodations you require by including this form.
If you are an Aboriginal applicant, please follow steps 1-3 above. If you wish to apply for the Seat Allocation Program you must identify yourself as an aboriginal applicant on the application form.